"Brave New World Combat" Group
A search with SL's Search for "Brave New World Combat" will produce this page, and a button you can click to pop up the group's profile in your viewer. The group is open to anyone to join, and does not cost any L$.
The "Brave New World Combat" group is intended to be used in the following ways:
- Allowing combatants to find more people to play with, through group chat.
- Allowing the BNWCS creator to send notices about critical updates or big new features
- Allowing combat zone owners to send notices to potential combatants about special events or features at their combat zone.
- Allowing content creators to send notices to potential customers about BNWCS-Enhanced products they have created.
- To spread awareness and show support of the BNWCS.
- To provide a community for new combatants to join.
If you are a BNWCS Combat Zone Owner or Developer, please contact Matthias Rozensztok for a special group title indicating that, and the ability to send group notices.
Anyone spamming or abusing group chat or group notices may be ejected from the group.
group notice guidelines
Please keep all notices factual and neutral in tone, and try very hard not to send more than one every 3 days.
Acceptable uses of the ability to send notices include:
- Announcing special events at your combat zone.
- Announcing the opening of your combat zone.
- Announcing a change in the rules (and thus the combat experience) at your combat zone.
Unacceptable uses of the ability to send notices include:
- Reminding everyone that you have a combat zone. (When nothing has changed and nothing out-of-the ordinary is going on)
- Attacking, or claiming to be better than, other BNWCS combat zones.
- Anything unrelated to the BNWCS.
The first broach of these guidelines will result in a warning, the second in loss of the ability to send BNWCS group notices until such time as I, Matthias Rozensztok, decide to grant the privilege again.